NATURAL Remedies for whitening skin
Sunrays are unavoidable in our life, therefore measures should be adapted to avoid and reduce undesired results. These tips will surely reduce risks of UV Waves on your exposed skin. Some natural ingredients that can lighten dark skin tone are:
- Gently apply lemon juice with honey on all skin blemishes and spots. Wash it 15 minutes after it dries.
- Apply paste of turmeric powder and milk for an hour or two to your skin. It will make your skin fresh and fair.
- Apply meshed grapes onto skin. Let it dry than wash it. This is good for dry skin as grapes contain weak acid.
- Apply castor oil to the skin and rub gently to absorb, remembering always upwards strokes uplifting the skin.
- Apply mashed banana as a mask quite often on face and hands.
- Make a herbal application of your own by crushing washed green tea plant leaves. This will not only reduce wrinkles but will also remove all acne or pimples increasing face beauty. Some women might feel change in their skin complexion. It can be enlightened again by applying apricot as a scrub. It is best for acne and wrinkles. Always apply test application on a selected small skin area. Daily apply it at night and wash thoroughly with out soap in the morning. Medicated soaps containing tea plant leaves extract are also available.